2013-03-25-Smart Money Report
Posted on March 25th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-03-25-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- DELL- All lot of activity in the Apr. $13, $14, and $15 calls, as buyout rumors continue to get thrown around. Buyers of Apr. $15 calls are the most aggressive, with nearly 12k contracts traded.
- EBAY- Shares of Ebay are down about 3.50%, but short term traders are buying weekly calls. The Mar. 28 weekly $52.50 and $55 calls have traded nearly 5,000 times each. against open interest below today’s volume.
- AAPL- The call to put ratio in Apple Mar. weekly options is 1.49, which is a reflection of today’s outperformance in the stock. The $465 and $470 calls are the two most active strikes on the day.
- DNDN- 3,500 Aug. $6 calls were bought for $0.44 and at the same time 3,500 Aug. $4 puts were sold for $0.46, resulting in a $0.02 credit. This type of trade is known as a bull risk reversal and he/she stands to make money as long as the stock holds above the $4 level.
- GOL- The Brazilian airline, Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, is down over 5%. The Apr. $7.50 calls and puts the most active strikes, in what could someone closing an existing position.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/