2015-06-18 Unusual Options Activity (BBRY) (BEAV)
Posted on June 18th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2015-06-18 Unusual Options Activity (BBRY) (BEAV)
Unusual Options Activity
- BlackBerry (BBRY)- A rollout from 9,400 June 19 $11 puts ($1.70 credit) into 15,000 July 17 $10 puts ($1.01 debit). There were similar bearish rolls last week. BlackBerry earnings are due out on June 23rd.
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV)- 2,000 Jan 2016 $70 calls were purchased for $0.60. Shares were last at $70 back in May of 2014. Last year, management talked about the sale of the company.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD)- The Jan 2016 $110/$130 bull risk reversal was put on 2,500 times for a $1.80 debit. 3G Capital is reportedly interested in acquiring Diageo (they already own a sizable stake in AB InBev).
- Cerus (CERS)- 3,000 Nov $5 puts were sold for $0.51-$0.54. They announced a new Chief Medical Officer on June 8th. The stock broke out above $5 early this month.
- C&J Energy Services (CJES)- The July $12/$14 bear put spread was put on 3,250 times for a $0.68 debit. The stock is breaking down below the lower Bollinger Band (bearish volatility squeeze).
Options Reports (20-40+ large trades per day, open interest updates, and a list of notable activity I’m monitoring) are included in my ORM Equity/Option Trader Subscription Service for $9.99 per month (join now!).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about my 1 on 1 equity/options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills (two hour courses start at $99).