2014-04-09 Smart Money Report (PIR) (RAD)
Smart Money Report
- PIR- Pier 1 Imports is set to announce Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.41 in EPS and revenue of $517 million. The options market is implying a $1.20 move, or 6.59%, in either direction through Apr. options expiration. Call to put ratio in (PIR) options is currently 7.71:1, led by buying in the Apr. $18 and May $19 calls. The stock has closed higher on four out of the seven earnings reports.
- RAD- Another retailer to report tomorrow morning is Rite Aid. Analysts are looking for $0.04 in EPS and revenue of $6.5 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $0.55 move, or 8.68%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (RAD) options is currently 1.94:1, led by buying in the Apr. 11 weekly 6.50 calls. The stock has also closed higher on four out of the last seven earnings reports.
- EWJ- A rollout from 250,000 June $12 calls (credit) into 250,000 June $11 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the June $11 calls. The June $12 calls were originally bought for $0.33 on 3/6.
- IMGN- 1,500 Apr. $14 calls were bought for $0.75-$0.85 each, against open interest of 80 contracts. Typically trades 304 calls per day. Immunogen Upgraded by Zacks to “Outperform” (IMGN)
- NCR- A rollout from 4,500 Apr. $35 calls (credit) into 4,500 July $35 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options. The stock is finding support at the 100-day SMA.
- YOKU- The May $22/$29 bull risk reversal was put on 3,450 times for a $0.65 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. This trade involves buying the May $29 calls and selling the May $22 puts to reduce the cost.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!