2014-10-28 Smart Money Report (AKAM) (AMD)
Posted on October 28th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2014-10-28 Smart Money Report (AKAM) (AMD)
Smart Money Report
- AKAM- Another 1,600 Nov 22 $60 calls were purchased for $1.20-$1.26 each, against open interest of 10,444 contracts. 7,572 Akamai Technologies Nov 22 $60 calls were purchased for $1.36 each on October 15th. There was also a seller of Nov 22 $50 puts (2,639 times) for $1.10 each. Q3 earnings are due out tomorrow afternoon.
- AMD- 52,000 Jan 2015 $3 puts were sold for $0.42-$0.43 each, against open interest of 87,056 contracts. Regardless of whether this is a new position or someone closing out a long put position (check open interest tomorrow for confirmation), he/she likely sees the correction coming to an end at least through the next three months in Advanced Micro Devices.
- PAYX- 35,000 Dec $46 calls were sold for $0.75-$0.80 each, against open interest of 663 contracts. Paychex shares are new highs and is up for the 9th consecutive trading session.
- S- 10,000 Nov 7 weekly $6.50 calls were purchased for $0.10 each, against open interest of 1,847 contracts. Sprint Q2 earnings are due out on November 3rd. The stock has moved higher after earnings on 4 out of the last 5 reports.
- TXT- The Mar 2015 $35/$43 strangle was put on 9,250 times for a $2.46 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. He/she is betting on shares of Textron staying between $35 and $43 through March 2015 options expiration (breakeven points are $45.46 and $32.54).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.