2014-09-23 Smart Money Report (DG) (MBI)
Smart Money Report
- A- 10,000 Oct $60 calls were sold for $0.23 each, against open interest of 3,866 contracts. The $59-$60 level has been major resistance all year long in Agilent Technologies.
- DG- 25,000 Nov $67.50 calls were purchased for $0.95 each, against open interest of 5,969 contracts. Typically trades 14,224 calls per day. Dollar General continues to pursue a takeover of rival Family Dollar Stores (FDO).
- EXAS- 2,712 Oct $21 calls were bought for $1.04 each, against open interest of 1,076 contracts. Yesterday, EXACT Sciences announced that Group Health Cooperative will be the first health plan in Wisconsin to offer Cologuard (colorectal cancer screening test).
- GFI- 14,000 Nov $4 puts were sold for $0.20 each, against no previous open interest. The trader/investor is betting on the recent correction being near an end through at least November options expiration.
- MBI- 5,000 Sep 26 weekly $9.50 puts were purchased for $0.22 each, against open interest of 943 contracts. MBIA could see a retest of the $9 level in the near-term (hit $9.03 in August).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!