2014-09-19 Smart Money Report (BUD) (DVN)
Smart Money Report
- AAL- The Jan 2015 $32/$40/$45 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 8,000 times for a $0.26 debit. Volume was above the open interest in the Jan 2015 $32 puts. American Airlines Group remain weak despite weakness in oil & gas prices. The stock could retest the Aug 8 lows above $35, if it is unable to hold above the $37 level support level.
- BAC- A rollout from 10,000 Sep 20 $17 calls (credit) into 10,000 Sep 26 weekly $17 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options. Option traders/investors remain bullish on Bank of America in the near-term and long-term (out to early 2016).
- BUD- A rollout from 2,000 Sep $115 calls (credit) into 2,000 Oct $120 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Oct $120 calls. Anheuser-Busch InBev SA is reportedly looking to buy SABMiller.
- DVN- 15,650 Apr 2015 $72.50 calls were bought for $4.65 each, against open interest of 24 contracts. This was tied to 798,000 shares. Large open interest remains in the Devon Energy Jan 2015 $70, $80, and $85 calls.
- HLT- A rollout from 5,000 Sep $25 puts (credit) into 7,500 Oct $25 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Oct $25 puts. The stock has struggled to sustain a move above the $25 level this week.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!