2014-09-18 Smart Money Report (ETP) (SHLD)
Smart Money Report
- BAC- Another 10,000 Jan 2016 $20 calls were purchased for $0.85 each, against open interest of 446,194 contracts. Earnings are due out on 10/15.
- BCS- The Jan 2016 $15/$15 bull risk reversal was put on another 5,000 times for a $0.25-$0.30 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options. This trade has now been done 25,000 times since 9/12.
- ETP- 5,000 Dec $60 calls were bought for $1.40 each and 5k Dec $62.50 calls were bought for $0.65 each. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Energy Transfer Partners and Energy Transfer Equity could be the next to consolidate in the MLP space (similar to the Kinder Morgan consolidation).
- RAD- 10,000 Jan 2015 $5.50 puts were sold for $0.43 each, against open interest of 7,972 contracts. (RAD) beat Q2 EPS and revenue estimates this morning, but it currently down 18% on weak FY15 guidance.
- SHLD- 3,000 Jan 2016 $18 puts were purchased for $4.10 each, against open interest of 3,843 contracts. Sears Holdings continues to burn through cash and recently borrowed $400M from Eddy Lampert’s hedge fund.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!