2014-09-10 Smart Money Report (ALNY) (KBH)
Smart Money Report
- ALNY- 1,000 Dec $75 calls were purchased for $5.90 each, against open interest of 133 contracts. (ALNY) has Phase 2 data due out in the 4th quarter.
- KBH- 4,305 Oct $18 calls were sold for $0.32 each, against open interest of 3,597 contracts. Earnings are due out on 9/24. Shares of KB Home found resistance just below the $18 level last month.
- MDC- 12,922 Oct $29 calls were sold for $0.45 each, against open interest of 4,384 contracts. The $29 level acted as resistance late last month/early this month. Typically trades 874 calls per day.
- PTEN- 2,000 Sep $31 puts were sold for $0.46 each, against open interest of 406 contracts. Patterson-UTI Energy shares found support just above the $31 level earlier today.
- ZION- A rollout from 5,000 Sep $30 calls (credit) into 5,000 Oct $30 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Oct $30 calls. Call activity was 12x the average daily volume. Zions Bancorporation trades at a P/B ratio of 0.93x and was upgraded to market perform on 7/29 at Bernstein ($30 price target).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!