2014-09-09 Smart Money Report (DE) (WLT)
Smart Money Report
- DE- Another 2,500 Oct 18 $82.50 puts were purchased for $1.89 each, against open interest of 10,571 contracts. There was big buying in these Deere puts yesterday.
- LNG- A rollout from 19,000 Oct 18 $80 calls (credit) into 19,000 Oct 18 $85 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the $85 calls. Cheniere Energy shares have remained strong in a nice uptrend (has been above 70 RSI for most of the year).
- MRVL- Another 1,500 Nov $15 calls were bought for $0.39 each, against open interest of 15,955 contracts. 3,000 were bought for $0.39 each yesterday as well.
- TWTR- A rollout from 7,000 Jan 2015 $45 calls (credit) into 10,000 Jan 2015 $52.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan 2015 $52.50 calls. The call to put ratio in Twitter was 3:1.
- WLT- 50,000 Jan 2016 $2 puts were bought for $0.54-$0.60 each, against open interest of 242 contracts. Walter Energy shares have been trading in a downtrending channel since 2011.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!