2014-08-11 Smart Money Report (AMBC) (NUAN)
Smart Money Report
- AMBC- Ambac Financial will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.59 in EPS and revenue of $131M. The stock has moved higher after all 4 earnings reports (went public in April 2013). Nearly 6,000 Jan 2015 $30 calls were bought for $1.05 each on 8/6.
- NUAN- Nuance Communications will also be releasing earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.27 in EPS and revenue of $499M. The options market is pricing in a $1.30 move, or 7.19%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio is currently 5:1, led by a likely rollout from 1,000 Oct $18 calls (credit) into 2,000 Oct $20 calls (debit). The stock has dropped after earnings on 7 straight reports. On 5/22, Goldman Sachs lowered their price target to $14 from $15.
- NRG- 5,000 Jan 2015 $31 calls were purchased for $1.47-$1.50 each, against open interest of 19,161 contracts. 9,000 were bought on 7/15 for $3.60.
- TTS- Another 1,110 Feb 2015 $12.50 calls were purchased for $1.35 each, against open interest of 7,030 contracts. Open interest was 115 contracts on 7/17.
- WMB- Over 2,000 Aug 16 $57 calls were bought for $0.76 each, against open interest of 1,239 contracts.
Summer Sale: From now until the end of August, annual memberships are only $225 (25% off of the regular $299.95 price). This is available for new and existing members. Check out our updated 2014 options performance page here (all stock trades are posted on the Weekend Market Updates).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!