2014-08-07 Smart Money Report (CSCO) (NEE)
Smart Money Report
- C- 6,000 Oct $44 puts were sold for $0.50 each, against open interest of 2,330 contracts. Shares of Citigroup haven’t been below $44 since April of 2013. On 7/15, Oppenheimer raised their price target to $68 from $67. They trade at a P/E ratio of 9.01x (2015 estimates) with 47.3% EPS growth (-17.1% this year), 3% revenue growth (0.4% this year), P/S ratio of 2.14x, P/B ratio of 0.72x, 0.08% dividend yield, and has an average analyst price target of $57.
- CSCO- 10,000 Oct $26 calls were bought for $0.57-$0.58 each, against open interest of 54,271 contracts. Cisco Systems Q4 earnings are due out on 8/13. Large buying in these calls on 8/1 and 8/5. Open interest was 26,177 contracts on 8/1.
- HZNP- 2,000 Sep $10 calls were bought for $1.05 each, against open interest of 94 contracts. They beat Q2 EPS, revenue estimates this morning and raised the FY15 outlook. The call to put ratio is 16:1. Call activity is 11x the average daily volume.
- NEE- 2,000 Dec $97.50 calls were purchased for $1.95-$2.15 each, against open interest of 102 contracts. Shares of NextEra Energy recently broke through the $97 support level, but are currently holding above the 200-day SMA.
- QCOM- 20,000 Jan 2015 $65 puts were purchased for $1.49-$1.53 each, against open interest of 34,321 contracts. The stock in the last two weeks has broke through support at the middle Bollinger Band on the weekly chart and the 40-week SMA.
Summer Sale: From now until the end of August, annual memberships are only $225 (25% off of the regular $299.95 price). This is available for new and existing members. Check out our updated 2014 options performance page here (all stock trades are posted on the Weekend Market Updates).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!