2014-08-01 Smart Money Report (TITN) (TROX)
Smart Money Report
- GNC- The Dec $27.50/$35/$42.50 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 2,500 times for a $0.90 debit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options. Option activity is 4x the average daily volume.
- GPS- 3,205 Aug 8 weekly $39.50 puts were purchased for $0.65 each, against open interest of 230 contracts. Shares of Gap put in a lower high above $41 on Wednesday with support at $39. A break below there would signal for a move to $38.
- KING- Roughly 2,000 Aug $19 calls were purchased for $1.50 each, against open interest of 1,246 contracts. Earnings are due out on 8/12. The stock recently tested the $18.20 support level.
- TITN- Sizable buying in the Sep $12.50, $15 and Dec $15 puts this morning. Put activity is 26x the average daily volume. Titan Machinery is down for the 8th consecutive trading session (making a new low too).
- TROX- 14,000 Feb 2015 $26 calls were purchased for $2.95 each, against open interest of 16 contracts. This was tied to a sale of 800,000 shares. Earnings are due out on 8/6.
Summer Sale: From now until the end of August, annual memberships are only $225 (25% off of the regular $299.95 price). This is available for new and existing members. Check out our updated 2014 options performance page here (all stock trades are posted on the Weekend Market Updates).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!