2014-07-17 Smart Money Report (AUY) (SLV)
Smart Money Report
- AUY- A rollout from 6,250 July $8 calls (credit) into 6,250 Aug. $8 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Aug. $8 calls. Earnings are due out on 7/30.
- NE- Over 10,000 Aug. 16 $36 calls have traded today with the majority being bought for $0.18 each, against open interest of 132 contracts. Oil stocks continue to see upside call buying in the Aug monthly expiration.
- PBR- A rollout from 5,300 Aug. 16 $16 calls (credit) into 5,300 Nov. $16 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Nov. $16 calls. Earnings are due out on 8/8.
- SLV- A rollout from 7,500 July 19 $20 calls (credit) into 7,500 July 25 weekly $20 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options. The silver ETF has near-term resistance in the $20.50-$20.65 level.
- ULTA- 3,000 Sep. $85 puts were bought for $3.34-$3.60 each, against open interest of 723 contracts.
Summer Sale: From now until the end of August, annual memberships are only $225 (25% off of the regular $299.95 price). This is available for new and existing members. Check out our updated 2014 options performance page here (all stock trades are posted on the Weekend Market Updates).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!