2014-07-16 Smart Money Report (BTU) (CL)
Smart Money Report
- BTU- 10,000 Aug. 16 $17 calls were bought for $0.29 each, against open interest of 1,008 contracts. Earnings are due out on 7/22.
- CL- A rollout from 6,508 Aug. $70 calls (credit) into 6,508 Aug. $72.50 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- FOXA- The Jan. 2016 $28/$40 bull risk reversal was put on 20,000 times for a $0.35 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. They bought the $40 calls and sold the $28 puts.
- INTC- 40,000 Oct. $33 calls were sold for $1.48 each, against open interest of 82,345 contracts. 75,000 were bought for $0.27 on 6/13 as part of a rollout from 25,000 Oct. $30 calls.
- JPM- Another 10,000 Jan. 2015 $65 calls were bought for $0.44 each, against open interest of 50,636 contracts. 10,000 were bought yesterday as well.
Summer Sale: From now until the end of August, annual memberships are only $225 (25% off of the regular $299.95 price). This is available for new and existing members. Check out our updated 2014 options performance page here (all stock trades are posted on the Weekend Market Updates).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!