2014-07-10 Smart Money Report (MPC) (POT)
Smart Money Report
- CHTR- A rollout from 1,916 Sep. $145 calls (credit) into 2,875 Sep. $175 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Sep. $175 calls. Earnings are due out on 7/31.
- DVN- 4,700 Jan. 2015 $70 puts were sold for $1.95 each, against open interest of 3,825 contracts. Put activity is 3x the average daily volume. Earnings are due out on 8/6.
- MCP- More than 11,000 Sep. $2.50 calls have traded today with the majority be purchased for $0.09 each, against open interest of 12,860 contracts. Earnings are due out on 8/7. Molycorp shares are down roughly 70% year to date.
- MPC- 3,000 Aug. 16 $82.50 calls were purchased for $1.25 each, against open interest of 880 contracts. Earnings are due out on 7/31. The call to put ratio is 14:1. Call activity is 2x the average daily volume.
- POT- 10,000 Aug. 16 $35 puts were bought for $0.54-$0.57 each, against open interest of 530 contracts. Earnings are due out on 7/24. Put activity is over 3x the average daily volume.
Summer Sale: From now until the end of August, annual memberships are only $225 (25% off of the regular $299.95 price). This is available for new and existing members. Check out our updated 2014 options performance page here (all stock trades are posted on the Weekend Market Updates).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!