2014-06-27 Smart Money Report (ACAS) (ANR)
Smart Money Report
- ACAS- 3,000 Nov. $17 calls were bought for $0.30 each, against open interest of 911 contracts. Large buying in the Aug. $16 calls for $0.20-$0.23 each on 6/23.
- ANR- 6,500 Jan. 2016 $3.50 puts were purchased for $1.05 each, against open interest of 8,084 contracts. The longer-term downtrend in Alpha Natural Resources remains intact.
- TTWO- The Jan. 2016 $17/$25 bull risk reversal was put on 2,500 times for a $1.25 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Option activity is over 2x the average daily volume. The stock is nearing resistance at the $22.50 level. A breakout above there could take it to $25. (TTWO) trades at a P/E ratio of 15.28x (2015 estimates) with 42.6% EPS growth (-76.3% this year), 8.6% revenue growth, P/S ratio of 0.72x, and has an average analyst price target of $24. Yesterday, Benchmark upgraded the stock to buy and has a $25.31 price target.
- WLP- 5,000 July 19 $105 puts were sold for $1.14-$1.23 each, against open interest of 6,851 contracts.The stock has near-term support at the $105 level.
- WUBA- A rollout from 2,249 July $45 calls (credit) into 2,893 Aug. $55 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Aug. $55 calls. There was large call buying in 58.com calls yesterday too.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!