2014-06-20 Smart Money Report (ROC) (UNP)
Smart Money Report
- BZH- A rollout from 2,775 June $20 puts (credit) into 2,775 July $20 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the July $20 puts. The stock continues to struggle to sustain a move above the 50-day EMA.
- ORCL- 12,922 July 25 weekly $39 puts were sold for $0.39 each, against no previous open interest. The stock is so far finding support at the middle Bollinger Band on the weekly chart (also the uptrend line) and the put seller is making a bet the floor is in.
- ROC- The Jan. 2015 $60/$80/$90 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 2,000 times for a $1.15 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Rockwood Holdings is set to announce Q2 earnings on Monday, August 4th.
- TAL- 2,500 Oct. $42.50 puts were purchased for $2.05 each, against open interest of 95 contracts. The put to call ratio is 67:1. Put activity is 5x the average daily volume. Net put premium is +$525K vs. net call premium of -$320.
- UNP- A rollout from 4,020 June 21 $100 calls (credit) into 4,020 July 19 $100 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the July 19 $100 calls. This trade was done 2,400 times earlier today too. Union Pacific Q2 earnings are due out on Thursday, July 17th.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!