2014-06-19 Smart Money Report (HOT) (PWE)
Smart Money Report
- AGNC- A rollout from 6,500 June 21 $23 calls (debit) into 6,500 Sep. $24 calls (credit). Volume was above the open interest in Sep. $24 calls. A likely covered call rollout by three additional months. The steady uptrend from December remains intact. The REIT currently has a yield of 10.98%.
- CBS- 5,000 July 3 weekly $61 calls were purchased for $1.90 each, against open interest of 8 contracts. This was tied to 225,000 shares of stock. We remain long shares of CBS and the July 19 $60/$65 call spreads. http://www.traderplanet.com/commentaries/view/166505-cbs-10-upside-into-the-summer/
- HOT- 3,600 Aug. $78.70 puts were sold for $1.63 each, against open interest of 220 contracts. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide trades at a P/E ratio of 25.00x (2015 estimates), PEG ratio of 1.79x (2015 estimates), 5.9% revenue growth, 1.73% dividend yield, and has an average analyst price target of $85.
- NFX- The Jan. 2015 $45/$55 call spread was put on 5k times for a $2.50 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. The call to put ratio is 479:1. Call activity is 7x the average daily volume. Net call premium is +$2.3M vs. net put premium of -$2K. The stock is up 13 days in a row. A pullback to the middle Bollinger Band (20-day SMA) would be a buying opportunity. It trades at a P/E ratio of 16.32x (2015 estimates), PEG ratio of 0.48x (2015 estimates), and has an average analyst price target of $41. (not expensive despite the run up).
- PWE- A rollout from 6,000 June $7 calls (credit) into 6,000 Sep. $8 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Sep. $8 calls. The uptrend that started early this year remains intact. Look for a better entry on a pullback to the 10-week EMA. Penn West Petroleum grow EPS from $0.02 this year to $0.22 in 2015. Declines in revenue will slow to -5% in 2015 vs. -16.8% this year. It trades at a P/B ratio of 0.70x and has a 5.10% dividend yield. The average analyst price target is $10.38.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!