2014-06-10 Smart Money Report (KO) (SBGI)
Smart Money Report
- BEAV- A roll down from 12,820 July $100 calls (credit) into 12,820 July $95 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the July $95 calls. B/E Aerospace plans to separate into two businesses by early 2015. They also raised 2014 EPS guidance to $4.35.
- BKS- Over 3,000 Jan. 2016 $22 calls were purchased for $3.70 each, against open interest of 470 contracts. The call to put ratio was 36:1. Call activity was 2x the average daily volume. Implied volatility rose 6.6% to 47.46. Net call premium was +$432K vs. net put premium of +$187.
- KO- A rollout from 12,500 Aug. $41 calls (credit) into 12,500 Jan. 2015 $41 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2015 $41 calls. Shares of Coca-Cola have been consolidating in a range of less than 2% for the last two months.
- SBGI- The July $32/$36 call spread was put on 2,000 times for a $1.00 debit. Volume was above the open interest in the July $36 calls. There continues to be bullish options activity in Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- VRSN- The Aug. $47/$49 put spread was put on 5,000 times for a $0.56 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. The put to call ratio was 13:1. Put activity was 26x the average daily volume.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!