2014-06-09 Smart Money Report (DG) (SPLK)
Smart Money Report
- DG- A rollout from 5,700 Jan. 2015 $65 calls (credit) into 5,700 Jan. 2015 $70 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2015 $70 calls.
- NE- 3,250 Sep. $35 calls were purchased for $0.50 each, against open interest of 1,577 contracts. The call to put ratio is over 4:1. Implied volatility rose 2.7% to 25.18. The stock has been basing in a $3+ range for most of 2014. It trades at a P/E ratio of 8.32x (2015 estimates) with 12% EPS growth, 10.1% revenue growth, P/B ratio of 0.93x, 4.72% dividend yield, and has an average analyst price target of $35.50.
- NVDA- 7,787 Jan. 2015 $21 calls were bought for $0.91 each, against open interest of 98 contracts. $19.37 is the level to watch for a breakout in (NVDA). The stock trades at a P/E ratio of 18.99x (2015 estimates) with 11% EPS growth, 4.7% revenue growth, 1.77% dividend yield, and has an average analyst price target of $19. On 5/19, RBC Capital upgraded to the stock to outperform with a $26 price target.
- SPLK- The Nov. $50/$65 call spread was put on 3,000 times for a $2.95 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. The call to put ratio was 16:1. Implied volatility rose 5.2% to 58.41. Splunk has yet to sustain a move above the middle Bollinger Band (20-day SMA). This a $885K bet on a nearly $20 move by November.
- WAG- A rollout from 11,100 Jan. 2015 $70 calls (credit) into 16,100 Jan. 2015 $75 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2015 $75 calls.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!