2014-06-04 Smart Money Report (FB) (FDX)
Smart Money Report
- DG- A rollout from 5,000 June 6 weekly $55.50 calls (credit) into 5,000 June 13 weekly $56 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the June 13 weekly $56 calls.
- FB- A rollout from 25,000 June 21 $62.50 calls (credit) into 25,000 July 19 $62.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the $62.50 calls. Shares of Facebook tested the 100-day SMA this week and are now starting to move higher.
- FDX- 2,000 Oct. $135 puts were sold for $3.40-$3.45 each, against open interest of 1,144 contracts. Earnings are due out on 6/18.
- SBGI- A rollout from 4,600 June $30 calls (credit) into 4,600 July $31 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the July $31 calls. There was big buying in the (SBGI) July $32 calls yesterday.
- TITN- More than 1,000 June $17.50 calls were purchased for $0.95-$1.00 each, against open interest of 458 contracts. Earnings are due out tomorrow morning. Typically trades 175 calls per day. The call to put ratio is 15:1. Titan Machinery shares have moved higher after earnings on 3 out the last 4 reports.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!