2014-06-02 Smart Money Report (CFX) (EWJ)
Smart Money Report
- CFX- 4,000 July $67.50 puts were sold for $0.50-$0.55 each, against open interest of 6 contracts. Colfax trades at a P/E ratio of 22.67x (2015 estimates), PEG ratio of 0.97x (2015 estimates), 7.2% revenue growth, and has an average analyst price target of $75.
- EPI- 15,000 June 27 weekly $22.50 calls were purchased for $0.35 each, against open interest of 414 contracts. Look for a retest of $23 in the near-term in the India equity ETF.
- ESI- 1,500 July $19 calls were bought for $0.89 each, against open interest of 25 contracts. Typically trades 367 calls per day. Shares of ITT Educational Services are down 64% from the January highs.
- EWJ- A rollout from 250,000 June 21 $11 calls (credit) into 250,000 July $11 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the July $11 calls. The Japan equity ETF brokeout above the $11.50 resistance level last week. The trader is extending his/her trade by one month and is likely looking for a retest of the $12.00-$12.15 level.
- WU- 9,035 Aug. $16 calls were sold for $0.60 each, against open interest of 2,503 contracts. This is likely done against a long stock position, which creates a covered call. Western Union shares are on pace to snap a six day losing streak, down 0.71% today.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.