2014-05-30 Smart Money Report (JNPR) (PG)
Smart Money Report
- DIS- 5,791 July 19 $87.50 calls were purchased for $0.75 each, against open interest of 3,794 contracts. Walt Disney trades at a P/E ratio of 18.16x (2015 estimates), PEG ratio of 1.73x (2015 estimates), 5.8% revenue growth, and has an average analyst price target of $90. On 5/19, Hudson Square Research initiated the stock with a $96 price target. Look for a pullback to the middle Bollinger Band (20-day SMA) as an entry point.
- JNPR- Roughly 17,000 July 19 weekly $24 puts were bought for $0.47-$0.49 each, against open interest of 4,085 contracts. The stock put in a lower high at the four month resistance line this week and will likely retest the $24 level soon.
- KKR- 3,115 July $22 puts were sold for $0.49 each, against open interest of 555 contracts. The $22 level is right around where the 200-day SMA is.
- PG- 7,100 Aug. $85 calls were bought for $0.30-$0.31 each, against open interest of 8,947 contracts. There was a buyer of 6,887 Aug. $85 calls yesterday.
- UA- Roughly 3,800 June 21 $50 puts were sold for $0.90-$0.95 each, against open interest of 5,218 contracts. There has been large put selling in these all week. The stock brokeout above resistance at the middle Bollinger Band last week. This trader is betting the $50 level is the new support.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.