2014-05-29 Smart Money Report (LGF) (KMX)
Smart Money Report
- LGF- Lions Gate Entertainment will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.40 in EPS and revenue of $824 million. Option traders are pricing in a $2.65 move, or 8.95%, in either direction through June options expiration. The call to put ratio in (LGF) options is currently 7:1, led by buying in the June $31 calls. The stock has moved higher after earnings on three out of the last four reports.
- CLF- A rollout from 7,000 Oct. $17 puts (credit) into 19,000 Jan. 2015 $12 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan $12 puts. There was a rollout from 3,414 Oct. $18 puts (credit) into 14,830 Jan. 2015 $13 puts (debit) yesterday.
- CTXS- More than 1,000 Sep. $70 calls were bought for $1.00-$1.05 each, against open interest of 1,449 contracts. There was big buying in the July $70 calls yesterday.
- KMX- 2,050 July $45 puts were purchased for $1.65 each, against open interest of 267 contracts. Earnings are due out on 6/20.
- SGMS- 2,501 Oct. $10 calls were bought for $1.05 each, against open interest of 2,609 contracts. Call activity is over 6x the average daily volume. Implied volatility rose 8.1% to 51.23. Another 500 were purchased for $1.03 each eleven minutes later.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.