2014-05-22 Smart Money Report (HIBB) (TIVO)
Smart Money Report
- CDE- 7,500 Jan. 2016 $8 puts were purchased for $1.85-$1.90 each, against open interest of 917 contracts. The downtrend on the daily and weekly charts remain intact. Earnings continue to weaken (-$0.78 in 2013 vs. -$1.09 in 2014).
- COH- 7,300 Jan. 2015 $35 puts were bought for $1.20 each, against open interest of 32,185 contracts. 10k were bought yesterday for $1.20 each.
- DHR- A rollout from 3k June $75 calls (credit) into 4k July $77.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the July $77.50 calls. The call to put ratio is 9:1. Call activity is over 8x the average daily volume. Implied volatility rose 13.1% to 17.55.
- HIBB- 1,000 June $55 puts were purchased for $1.30-$1.50 each, against open interest of 104 contracts. Earnings are due out tomorrow morning. Hibbett Sports has dropped after earnings on four straight reports.
- TIVO- 2,000 June $11 calls were bought for $1.06-$1.10 each, against open interest of 224 contracts. Earnings are due out tonight. TiVo has moved higher after earnings on three out of the last four reports.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.