2014-05-13 Smart Money Report (BMY) (DHI)
Smart Money Report
- BMY- Over 2k June 6 weekly $52 calls were purchased for $1.60-$1.67 each, against open interest of 627 contracts. Net call premium +$471K vs. net put premium of -$30K. (BMY) shares are trying to close above the 100-day SMA for the 1st time since March.
- DHI- A rollout from 8k May 17 $23 calls (credit) into 8k June 21 $24 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the June 17 $24 calls.
- MNST- More than 3k Sep. $77.50 calls were purchased for $2.70-$2.80 each, against open interest of 34 contracts. (MNST) beat Q1 EPS estimates by $0.06 last week. The Sep. $72.50 calls have also saw sizable buying over the past two months.
- RLGY- 2,500 June $37.50 calls were purchased for $1.34-$1.35 each, against open interest of 70 contracts. Typically trades 895 calls per day. Implied volatility rose 4% to 26.89. (RLGY) trades at a P/E ratio of 28.67x (2014 estimates), PEG ratio of 2.06x (2014 estimates), P/S ratio of 1.02x, revenue growth of 0.90%, and has an average analyst price target of $45. On 5/7, $CS maintained a neutral rating with a $37 price target.
- T- 7k June 21 $37 calls were purchased for $0.29 each, against open interest of 14,430 contracts. There has been large upside call buying in AT&T recently. Last night there was a report that they are close to offering DIRECTV (DTV) a deal worth $100 per share.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.