2014-05-07 Smart Money Report (M) (TSLA)
Smart Money Report
- TSLA- Tesla Motors is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.12 in EPS and revenue of $700 million. Option traders are pricing in a $20.60 move, or 10.25%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (TSLA) options is currently 1.02, led by a seller of 1,150 June 21 $200 puts for $16.10 each (this trade was tied to a 50k share sale at $202.06). The stock has moved higher after earnings on three out of the last four reports.
- AMAT- Another 13k Jan. 2015 $22 calls were purchased for $0.78 each, against open interest of 97,181 contracts. Earnings are due out on 5/15. On 4/15, open interest was 56,091 in these calls.
- FB- 6,200 June 21 $55 puts were bought for $1.93 each, against open interest of 17,182 contracts. The next support level to watch for in Facebook shares is $55.
- LVS- Sizable buying in the June $80 and July $75 puts this morning. The put to call ratio is over 3:1. Net put premium is +$2M vs. net call premium of -$301K. (LVS) implied volatility rose 9% to 35.33.
- M- 3,000 Nov. $50 puts were sold for $2.04 each, against open interest of 232 contracts. Earnings are due out on 5/14. Macy’s trades at a P/E ratio of 10.94x (2015 estimates), PEG ratio of 0.88x (2015 estimates), P/S ratio of 0.72x, 2.7% revenue growth, and has an average analyst price target of $63. On 3/11, Wells Fargo upgraded the stock to outperform from market perform.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.