2014-05-01 Smart Money Report (CVX) (LNKD)
Smart Money Report
- CVX- Chevron is set to announce Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $2.55 in EPS and revenue of $54.5 billion. The options market is implying a $2.00 move, or 1.60%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (CVX) options is currently 1.72, led by buying in June 21 $125 and July $130 calls. The stock has declined after earnings on the last three reports.
- LNKD- LinkedIn will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.34 in EPS and revenue of $467 million. Option traders are pricing in a $13.05 move, or 8.14%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (LNKD) options is currently 1.19, led by activity in the May 2 weekly $170 calls. The stock has declined after earnings on three out of the last four reports.
- APA- 5,000 June 21 $85 puts were sold for $1.88 each, against open interest of 727 contracts. Earnings are due out on 5/8. Support at the middle Bollinger Band in APA is just above the $85 level.
- BAC- 13k July $16 calls were purchased for $0.34 each, against open interest of 20,054 contracts.
- LLY- 2,699 Oct. $57.50 calls were bought for $3.70 each, against open interest of 1,771 contracts.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!