2014-04-30 Smart Money Report (TSO) (YELP)
Smart Money Report
- TSO- Tesoro Petroleum is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.43 in EPS and revenue of $8.7 billion. The options market is implying a $2.50 move, or 4.41%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (TSO) options is currently 11:1, led by a buyer of 4,600 June $60 calls for $1.12-$1.13 each. The stock has moved higher after earnings on four out of the last seven reports.
- YELP– Another major Q1 report due out tonight will come from Yelp. Analysts are looking for -$0.06 in EPS and revenue of $75.1 million. Option traders are pricing in a $8.10 move, or 14.34%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio is currently 2:1, led by a buyer of 4k+ May 17 $60 calls for $3.10-$3.60 each this morning. The stock has moved higher after earnings on three out of the last four reports.
- CP- 2,117 Dec. $170 calls were bought for $4.90 each, against open interest of 14 contracts. Typically trades 292 calls per day.
- NOK- 5,906 July $8 calls were bought for $0.28 each, against open interest of 40,665 contracts.
- SFUN- Another 5k June $10 puts were sold for $0.40 each, against open interest of 35,346 contracts. Earnings are due out on 5/7.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!