2014-04-29 Smart Money Report (TWTR) (X)
Smart Money Report
- TWTR- Twitter is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for -$0.03 in EPS and revenue of $241 million. The options market is implying a $5.65 move, or 13.42%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (TWTR) options is currently 1.40, led by activity in the May 17 $50 and $52.50 calls. The stock dropped 24.16% the day after releasing it’s first earnings report back on 2/5.
- X- Another notable earnings release due out tonight will come from U.S. Steel. Analysts are looking for $0.32 in EPS and revenue of $4.5 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $1.22 move, or 4.64%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (X) options is currently 1.90, led by a seller of 1,500 Jan. 2015 $25 straddles for a $6.17 credit.
- BKLN- 10,000 Oct. $24 puts were purchased for $0.25-$0.30 each, against open interest of 765 contracts. Typically trades 50 options per day.
- CNX- 4,171 June $45 calls were bought for $1.01 each, against open interest of 71 contracts. (CNX) beat Q1 EPS, revenue estimates this morning.
- TMUS- 10k June 21 $32 calls were purchased for $1.01 and 7,500 June 21 $25 puts were sold for $0.69 each, resulting in a bull risk reversal. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 5/1.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!