2014-04-28 Smart Money Report (HLF) (S)
Smart Money Report
- HLF- Herbalife is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $1.29 in EPS and revenue of $1.2 billion. The options market is implying a $4.53 move, or 7.74%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Put to call ratio in (HLF) options is currently 1.34, led by activity in the May 17 $50 and $55 puts. The stock has declined after earnings on four out of the last six reports.
- S- Sprint will release Q1 earnings after the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for -$0.08 in EPS and revenue of $8.8 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $0.61 move, or 8.18%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (S) options is currently 1.31, led by a buyer of 10k May 17 $7/$8 bull risk reversals for a $0.15 debit. The stock has moved higher after earnings on the last three reports.
- CROX- The May $15 straddle was put on 2,000 times for a $1.67 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 4/30.
- MELI- 1,200 June $90 puts were purchased for $8.50 each, against open interest of 855 contracts. Earnings are due out on 5/6. (MELI) shares remain weak, currently putting in a lower high on the daily chart.
- WPC- 712 Oct. $65 calls were bought for $0.80 each, against open interest of 316 contracts. Earnings are due out on 5/8. Typically trades 96 calls per day.
- XBI- A rollout from 1,800 May $130 puts (credit) into 2,482 June $120 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the June $120 puts.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!