2014-04-22 Smart Money Report (JNPR) (T)
Smart Money Report
- JNPR- Juniper Networks is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.29 in EPS and revenue of $1.2 billion. The options market is implying a $1.54 move, or 5.95%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (JNPR) options is currently 1.54, led by a buyer of 5,250 July $23/$29 bull risk reversals for a $0.03 debit. Shares of Juniper Networks have alternated from higher to lower closes after earnings for the past seven reports. If the pattern continues the stock will move lower tomorrow.
- T- Another major earnings report that comes out tonight will be from AT&T. Analysts are looking for $0.70 in EPS and revenue of $32.4 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $0.91 move, or 2.51%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (T) options is currently 1.97, led by a seller of 10,752 Apr. 25 weekly $36 puts for $0.29 each. The stock has moved lower after earnings on the previous four reports.
- AFFX- The Aug. $5/$10 bull risk reversal was put on 2,500 times for a $0.40 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Typically trades less than 1,000 options per day.
- AWAY- Over 1k June $40 calls were purchased for $2.05 each, against no previous open interest. Earnings are due out on 4/24. (AWAY) was upgraded to Outperform at FBR Capital this morning; PT raised to $45 from $34.
- JKS- 2k Sep. $28 calls were bought for $6.20 and 4k Jan. 2015 $22 puts were sold for $3.50 each, resulting in a bull risk reversal. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- S- A rollout from 25,000 May 17 $10 calls (credit) into 25,000 June $10 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the June $10 calls. Earnings are due out on 4/29.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!