2014-04-21 Smart Money Report (NFLX) (UTX)
Smart Money Report
- NFLX- Netflix is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.83 in EPS and revenue of $1.3 billion. The options market is implying a $39.20 move, or 11.40%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (NFLX) options is currently 1.15, led by a buyer of 650 May 17 $310 calls for $45.65 each. The stock has moved higher on three out of the last five reports.
- UTX- United Technologies will release Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.27 in EPS and revenue of $14.7 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $2.32 move, or 1.96%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (UTX) options is currently 2.42, led by a seller of 1,781 June $125 calls for $0.55 each. The stock has moved higher on four out of the last seven reports.
- CNC- 2,000 June $55 puts were purchased for $2.35 each, against open interest of 4 contracts. Earnings are due out tomorrow morning. Typically trades 98 puts per day.
- THC- The May $38/$42 straddle was put on 1,684 times for a $2.05 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 5/5. There was large buying in the May $40 calls on Thursday.
- VIX- The May $15/$21 call spread was put on 12,773 times for a $0.93 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- WYN- More than 1,800 June $77.50 calls were purchased for $0.55 each, against no previous open interest. Earnings are due out on 4/24. (WYN) trades at a P/E ratio of 16.7x (2014 estimates), 1.36x (2014 estimates), 3.7% revenue growth, and has an average analyst price target of $82.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!