2014-04-15 Smart Money Report (BAC) (YHOO)
Smart Money Report
- BAC- Bank of America is set to announce Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.05 in EPS and revenue of $22.3 billion. The options market is implying a $0.53 move, or 3.31%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (BAC) options is currently 2.71, led by buying in the Apr. 25 weekly $16.50 calls. The stock has moved higher after reporting earnings on the three previous reports.
- YHOO- Yahoo! will release Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.37 in EPS and revenue of $1.1 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $2.31 move, or 7.01%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (YHOO) options is currently 2.63, led by led by buying in the Apr. 19 $33 and $35 calls. The stock has moved lower after reporting earnings on four out of the last five reports.
- BWP- 7,260 June $15 calls were bought for $0.70 each, against open interest of 112,105 contracts. Earnings are due out on 4/28.
- RVBD- 2k May $19 puts were sold for $0.80-$0.85 each, against open interest of 49 contracts. Earnings are due out on 4/29.
- WIN- 9,600 Jan. 2016 $7 puts were sold for $1.00 each, against open interest of 830 contracts. Earnings are due out on 5/8.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!