2014-04-14 Smart Money Report (JNJ) (KO)
Smart Money Report
- JNJ- Johnson & Johnson is set to announce Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.48 in EPS and revenue of $18 billion. The options market is implying a $1.90 move, or 1.96%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (JNJ) options is currently 1.26, led by activity in the Apr. 19 $97.50 calls. The stock has only declined after earnings on one out of the last four reports.
- KO- Another notable report due out tomorrow morning will come from Coca-Cola. Analysts are looking for $0.44 in EPS and revenue of $10.6 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $0.81 move, or 2.10%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (KO) options is currently 1.89, led by a buyer of 2,200 June $39 calls and 2,000 Aug. $41 calls. The stock has dropped on the three previous earnings reports.
- CCL- A rollout from 17,186 Jan. 2015 $36.50 calls (credit) into 34,372 Jan. 2015 $41.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in Jan. 2015 $41.50 calls. (CCL) shares are closing in on a retest of the Nov/Dec former resistance level of $36.
- KEX- 2k May $95 puts were purchased for $2.80-$3.20 each, against open interest of 553 contracts. Earnings are due out on 4/30. The stock has began to break down over the past month, consistently putting in lower highs.
- TLT- 11,500 July $113 calls were bought for $1.20 each, against open interest of 23,061 contracts. There was big buying in these calls on Friday.
- TWTR- Twitter shares are up 1.78% today, following news in a regulatory filing that Jack Dorsey, Evan Williams (co-founders) and Dick Costolo (CEO) won’t be selling shares on the upcoming lockup. The call to put ratio in (TWTR) options is currently 1.44, led by sizable buying in the Apr. 25 weekly $41.50 calls for $1.65-$1.70 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!