2014-04-04 Smart Money Report (FENG) (HALO)
Smart Money Report
- DLLR- The Oct. $7.50/$10 bull risk reversal was put on 5k times for a $0.25 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- FENG- 5,698 Oct. $7.50 puts were sold for $0.70 each, against open interest of 15 contracts.
- HALO- 1,100 Jan. 2015 $12 calls were bought for $1.50-$1.55 each, against open interest of 752 contracts. (HALO) said on Friday that it is temporarily halting patient enrollment and dosing of its PEGPH20 treatment in an ongoing Phase 2 trial in patients with pancreatic cancer.
- MYL- 5,160 July $55 calls were sold for $3.10 each, against open interest of 10,207 contracts. Mylan rises despite Meda rejecting takeover offer
- XME- 7,500 June $44 calls were bought for $1.16 each, against open interest of 10,874 contracts. The metals & mining ETF hit a new 52-week high this morning before pulling back.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!