2014-03-31 Smart Money Report (COP) (GPOR)
Smart Money Report
- APD- 1,700 Jan. 2016 $140 calls were bought for $6.25 each, against open interest of 23 contracts. Earnings are due out on 4/23.
- COP- A rollout from 13,442 Apr. $70 calls (credit) into 13,442 Apr. $72.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $72.50 calls. The Apr. $70 calls were initially bought for $0.30-$0.35 each on 3/18.
- FDO- A rollout from 2,500 Apr. 25 weekly $65 calls (credit) into 4k Apr. 25 weekly $63 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. 25 weekly $63 calls. Earnings are due out on 4/10.
- GPOR- 5,000 Apr. $70 puts were bought for $2.45 each, against open interest of 140 contracts. Gulfport Energy shares hit a new 52-week high today.
- YPF- 3,668 July $35 calls were purchased for $2.00 each, against open interest of 11,067 contracts. Large open interest in the July $30, $35, and $40 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!