2014-03-25 Smart Money Report (HFC) (GILD)
Smart Money Report
- HFC- 4,691 May $44 puts were sold for $0.55 each, against open interest of 20 contracts. The stock briefly tested the $44 level this month before moving higher.
- GILD- 2k Mar. 28 weekly $74 puts were bought for $1.66-$1.88 each, against open interest of 553 contracts. The other big trade in (GILD) was a buyer of 2k Aug. $75 calls for $6.05 each, making a longer-term bullish bet. There was a rollout from 20k May $80 puts (credit) into 20k May $70 puts (debit) yesterday.
- SI- 1,400 May $125 puts were sold for $1.30-$1.40 each, against no previous open interest. (SI) trades at a P/E ratio of 14.54 (2014 estimates), 10.9% revenue growth, and a P/S ratio of 1.15x.
- SWHC- Over 1,200 June $15 calls were bought for $0.50-$0.60 each, against open interest of 3,708 contracts. Open interest has been building this month. The June $16 calls also had a buyer of 1k for $0.30.
- FB- Facebook shares are finding some support at the 50-day EMA, rising 1.86% today. The call to put ratio in (FB) options is currently 2.38, led by a seller of 1,500 Jan. 2015 $55 puts for $5.45 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!