2014-03-19 Smart Money Report (LEN) (XONE)
Smart Money Report
- LEN- Lennar is set to announce Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.28 in EPS and revenue of $1.3 billion. The options market is implying a $1.80 move, or 4.29%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (LEN) options is currently 3.42. The stock has moved higher after earnings on the previous four reports.
- XONE- ExOne will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.01 in EPS and revenue of $12.1 million. Option traders are pricing in a $4.40 move, or 10.19%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (XONE) options is 2.92, led by buying in the Apr. 2014 $50 calls. ExOne has missed EPS estimates on three of its four earnings reports as a publicly traded company.
- FCN- 1,000 June $35 calls were purchased for $0.95-$1.00 each, against open interest of 3 contracts. Typically trades 115 calls per day.
- KSU- A rollout from 1,349 Mar. $100 calls (credit) into 1,967 Apr. $105 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $105 calls. Earnings are due out on 4/16.
- MSFT- 16,191 July $42 calls were bought for $0.75 each, against open interest of 8,130 contracts. Microsoft shares brokeout above the December highs of $38.69 yesterday.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!