2014-03-18 Smart Money Report (FDX) (ORCL)
Smart Money Report
- FDX- Fedex is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.52 in EPS and revenue of $11.5 billion. The options market is implying a $4.25 move, or 3.08%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (FDX) options is currently 1.36, led by sizable put selling. The stock has moved higher after earnings on the two previous reports.
- ORCL- Oracle will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.70 in EPS and revenue of $9.4 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $1.72 move, or 4.47%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (ORCL) options is 1.75, led by a buyer of 5k Mar. 2014 $38 puts for $0.78. The stock has moved higher after earnings on three of the past five reports.
- EJ- The May $15/$20 call spread was put on 2,000 times for a $0.92 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- LRCX- 2,354 June $52.50 calls were bought for $3.90 each, against open interest of 506 contracts.
- VIAB- A rollout from 5k Mar. $90 calls (credit) into 2,500 June $95 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the June $95 calls.
- FB- Facebook shares are moving higher following yesterday’s bullish hammer pattern from yesterday, rising 0.99% today. The call to put ratio in (FB) options is 1.97, led by a seller of 5,900 Apr. 4 weekly $76 calls for $0.31 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!