2014-03-17 Smart Money Report (CCI) (MU)
Smart Money Report
- CCI- A rollout from 2,500 Mar. $75 calls (credit) into 2,500 Apr. $75 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $75 calls. (CCI) trades at a forward PEG ratio of 1.24x (2015 estimates), 15.6% revenue growth this year, and it has an average analyst price target of $89.50.
- DSW- 2k Apr. $42.50 calls were sold for $0.50 each, against open interest of 1,710 contracts. Earnings are due out tomorrow morning.
- IPXL- A rollout from 750 Mar. $30 calls (credit) into 750 Apr. $30 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $30 calls. (IPXL) typically trades 144 calls per day.
- MU- A rollout from 10,500 Apr. $24 puts (credit) into 10,500 July $24 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the July $24 puts. Earnings are due out on 4/3.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 0.73% today, but remain in the $515-$540 trading range. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is currently 1.47, led by activity in the Mar. 2014 $530 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!