2014-03-14 Smart Money Report (JASO) (JNPR)
Smart Money Report
- JASO- JA Solar is set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell on Monday morning. Analysts are looking for $0.03 in EPS and revenue of $292 million. Option traders are pricing in a $1.30 move, or 11.49%, in either direction through Mar. options expiration. The call to put ratio in (JASO) options is currently 5.69, led by buying in the Mar. $11, $12, and June $11 calls. The stock has dropped after earnings on four out of the last seven reports.
- JNPR- The July $23/$29 bull risk reversal was put on 6k times for a $0.22 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. He/she will get to keep the $0.22 credit, but can more money on a move above $29. Losses will occur below $22.78.
- NEE- 2,000 June $97.50 calls were purchased for $1.30 each, against open interest of 18 contracts. There was large buying in the June $100 calls yesterday.
- NOK- 9,602 May $8 calls were purchased for $0.46 each, against open interest of 43,448 contracts. There has been sizable call buying in (NOK) May options this month.
- YOKU- 2k Apr. $32 calls were purchased for $1.30 each, against open interest of 1,175 contracts.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!