2014-03-11 Smart Money Report (AEO) (GDP)
Smart Money Report
- AEO- A rollout from 4,500 May $15 calls (credit) into 4,500 May $15 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Aug. $15 calls.
- COCO- 5k Aug. $2 puts were bought for $0.70 each, against open interest of 654 contracts. (COCO) trades at a P/E ratio of 25.5x and is expected to see revenue decline 10.8% in 2014 and 6% in 2015.
- GDP- A rollout from 10,783 Mar. $15 calls (credit) into 10,782 Apr. $17.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $17.50 calls. (GDP) has an average analyst price target of $24. Revenue is expected to grow 33% in 2014 and 48% in 2015. If the stock can close above $15, $18 would be the next resistance level to watch for.
- LBTYA- 3k Apr. $42.50 puts were sold for $0.75 each, against open interest of 18 contracts. A close at or above $43.75 would confirm a bullish engulfing pattern in (LBTYA) shares.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 1.24% today, following an upgrade to Outperform at Pacific Crest Securities ($635 PT). The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is currently 1.38, led by activity in the Mar. 14 weekly $540 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!