2014-03-07 Smart Money Report (CSC) (DAL)
Smart Money Report
- CSC- Sizable buying in the Mar. $65 and $70 calls this morning. Volume was above the open interest in both options. The IT company typically trades 476 calls per day vs. the 4,000+ traded today.
- DAL- The Sep. $30/$36/$43 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 10k times for a $0.55 debit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options. They bought the Sep $36 calls and sold the Sep. $30 puts and Sep. $43 calls to reduce the cost. The maximum risk is $0.55 until/if the stock closes under $30 on Sep. options expiration. The maximum gain is achieved on a close at or above $43 on expiration.
- SOL- Sizable buying in the Mar. $4.50 and $5 calls this morning. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 3/13. There was also big buying in the Mar. and Apr. calls yesterday. The stock is breaking out above a multi-month resistance level on the weekly chart. It could trade up to $5-$6 over the next couple of months.
- XOMA- 3,500 July $7.50 calls were bought for $1.30 each, against no previous open interest. The stock hasn’t been able to find support since earnings on Tuesday afternoon, but it is currently 7% off of today’s low near $6 (100-day SMA).
- TSLA- Tesla Motors shares are down 2.33% in a mixed market today. The call to put ratio in (TSLA) options is currently 1.12, led by a seller of 800 Apr. 2014 $235 puts for $14.75 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!