2014-03-06 Smart Money Report (HP) (HRB)
Smart Money Report
- HRB- H&R Block is set to announce Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for -$0.11 in EPS and revenue of $519 million. Option traders are pricing in a $2.15 move, or 6.86%, in either direction through Mar. options expiration. The put to call ratio in (HRB) options is currently 6.98, led by large selling in the Mar. 2014 $30 puts. The stock has declined after reporting earnings on the three previous reports.
- HP- Over 12k Mar. $95 puts were purchased for $0.55-$0.60 each, against open interest of 435 contracts.
- RFMD- Over 3,000 May $8 calls were bought for $0.35 each, against open interest of 966 contracts.
- SPY- A rollout from 39,350 Mar. $184 calls (credit) into 39,350 Apr. $190 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- WWE- 12k July $40 calls were bought for $1.75 each, against no previous open interest.
- AAPL- Apple shares are underperforming the broader market, down 0.12% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.47, led by sizable call and put selling.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!