2014-02-28 Smart Money Report (ROC) (SPY)
Smart Money Report
- ROC- Rockwood Holdings is set to announce Q4 earnings on Monday, March 3rd. Analysts are looking for $0.34 in EPS and revenue of $342 million. Option traders are pricing in a $6.75 move, or 8.48%, in either direction through March options expiration. Call activity was over 18x the average daily volume, led by a rollout from 17k May $70 calls (credit) into 25k Aug. $90 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Aug. $90 calls.
- HPQ- 4k May $34 calls were bought for $0.24-$0.27 each, against open interest of 1,486 contracts.
- SPY- 20,800 Apr. $190 calls were bought for $1.28 each, against open interest of 150,501 contracts.
- TEX- 2,500 July $44 puts were sold for $3.70 each, against open interest of 56 contracts.
- TSLA- Tesla Motors shares are moving off of the all-time highs hit on Wednesday, dropping 2.21% today. The call to put ratio in (TSLA) options is below average at 1.09, led by sizable put buying.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through Friday, February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!