2014-02-13 Smart Money Report (AIG) (CLF)
Unusual Options Activity
- AIG- American International Group will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.96 in EPS and revenue of $8.6 billion. The options market is implying a $1.79 move, or 3.64%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (AIG) options is currently 1.71, led by a buyer of 2k Feb. 28 weekly $50 calls for $0.73-$0.75 each.
- CLF- Another major earnings release due out tonight will come from Cliffs Natural Resources. Analysts are looking for $0.82 in EPS and revenue of $1.5 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $1.55 move, or 7.10%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (CLF) options is 1.33, led by a buyer of Feb. 14 weekly $21.50 puts for $0.59 each.
- CBL- 6,300 Mar. $17.50 calls were bought for $0.52-$0.53 each, against open interest of 371 contracts.
- GT- A rollout from 3,497 Feb. $26 calls (credit) into 3,497 Apr. $28 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $28 calls.
- KRE- 5,884 June $40 calls were bought for $0.90 each, against open interest of 892 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 9 out of the last 10 trading sessions, rising 1.39% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is below average at 1.24.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!