2014-02-12 Smart Money Report (CSCO) (WFM)
Smart Money Report
- CSCO- Cisco Systems is set to announce Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.46 in EPS and revenue of $11 billion. The options market is implying a $1.37 move, or 6.00%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (CSCO) is currently 1.28, led by a seller of 8,500 Jan. 2015 $25 calls for $0.96 each and buyer of 5k July $24 calls for $0.72 each.
- WFM- Whole Foods Market will also releasing earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.44 in EPS and revenue of $4.3 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $4.00 move, or 7.20%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (WFM) options is 1.02.
- CTRX- Over 2k July $52.50 calls were purchased for up to $3.29 each, against open interest of 274 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/27.
- HGG- The Apr. $6/$9 bull risk reversal was put on another 2,000 times for a $0.70-$0.75 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- KGC- Roughly 30k May $6 calls were sold for $0.25-$0.27 each, against open interest of 99,820 contracts. Earnings are due out tonight.
- TWTR- Twitter shares on pace for a close above the $55 resistance level, rising 4.33% today. The call to put ratio in (TWTR) options is 1.68, led by sizable call buying.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!