2014-02-11 Smart Money Report (ANR) (DE)
Smart Money Report
- ANR- Alpha Natural Resources will report Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for -$0.62 in EPS and revenue of $1.2 billion. The options market is implying a $0.54 move, or 10.29%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (ANR) options is currently 1.65, led by a buyer of 544 Feb. 14 weekly $5.50 calls for $0.13 each.
- DE- Another major earnings report due out in the morning will come from Deere. Analysts are looking for $1.52 in EPS and revenue of $6.6 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $3.00 move, or $3.41, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (DE) options is 1.73, led by a buyer of 1,271 Feb. 14 weekly $86/$88 bull risk reversals for a $0.20 debit.
- EEM- A rollout from 124,000 Feb. $40 puts (credit) into 124,000 Mar. $39.50 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Mar $39.50 puts.
- HAS- A rollout from 8,982 Mar. $52.50 calls (credit) into 8,982 July $57.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the July $57.50 calls.
- NSM- 4,000 July $35 calls were purchased for $1.85 and 5,000 July $40 calls were sold for $0.82-$0.83 each. Volume was above the open interest in the July $35 calls. Earnings are due out on 3/6.
- TSLA- Tesla Motors shares crossed above the $200 level for the 1st time ever this morning, rising for the consecutive trading session. The call to put ratio in (TSLA) options is 1.62, led by sizable Feb. 14 weekly call buying.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!