2014-02-10 Smart Money Report (NUAN) (S)
Smart Money Report
- NUAN- Nuance Communications will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.21 in EPS and revenue of $485 million. The options market implying a $1.55 move, or 9.91%, in either direction through February options expiration. Call to put ratio in (NUAN) options is currently 2.64.
- S- Before the bell tomorrow morning, Sprint is expected to release Q4 results. Analysts are looking for -$0.33 in EPS and revenue of $9 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $0.68 move, or 8.89%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (S) options is 1.34.
- ASH- A rollout from 14,349 Feb. $100 calls (credit) into 7,400 Mar. $100 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Mar. $100 calls.
- HES- 12k Mar. $75 puts were sold for $1.56 each, against open interest of 690 contracts.
- RRC- 2,000 Mar. $87.50 calls were sold for $2.15 each, against open interest of 853 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/25.
- AAPL- Apple shares continue to trade higher, now up for the seventh consecutive trading session. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.51, led by sizable put selling.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!